insert: clever and witty remark

sometimes resembling something interesting.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Changes are a comin?

Top 5 things that need to change:
1. My haircut
2. Tracy's contractions (they just need to go away until after the baby shower)
3. Expansion of my comic collection
4. I need to see Block Party
5. Seeing old friends (in particular Lesley and Nikki)

Top 5 reasons why today kicks ass:
1. It's sunny! I can't believe it
2. I'm eating the best hot & sour soup for dinner tonight
3. I fixed the pocket of my hoodie. I'm so proud of myself
4. I am basking in the thought of being at APE in less than 3 weeks
5. I'm reading Watchmen. And it's awesome.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here to second item #5 in your first list, and to add another item to that list ...

You need to see V for Vendetta. We saw it Sunday night and it rocked our worlds. You'll like. I promise.

Miss you big.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home