insert: clever and witty remark

sometimes resembling something interesting.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Phew. We made it.

I'm finally in Seattle. It was quite the journey. Dylan tells the story with much more style than I can muster, so go read his entry on the drive. Either way, I'm here in Downtown Seattle one block away from Dylan's apartment and merely moments away from treking to Ikea to get some house goods. Life is good, and I'll soon post photos to prove it.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lovie - we're happy to hear you guys made it there, despite the scariness and cold. Send us your new address (privately) so we can send you xmess cheer in your new digs!

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Serene. Just READING Dylan's blog made me stressed out! I can't even imagine living through that. Is it too late to tell you that I live 3 miles north of Federal Way and would have taken you (and Freckles) in for free? Next time you know to call me. :)

Do you need any help? Unpacking, drinking coffee, eating dessert at the B&O down the street from your new place? Call me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home