insert: clever and witty remark

sometimes resembling something interesting.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

most awesomest

Top Ten Reasons why Life Kicks Ass:

1. My battery was dead yesterday, so I unintentionally had a four day weekend. Woot!

2. I got to play D&D twice last weekend. And we leveled. Hooray for level 5.

3. My apartment search for the day resulted in: big and expensive, small and expensive, too good to be true, if Emily and I both had lots of money and no dogs, and probably the best one so far.

4. It looks as though I will be able to get Freckles teeth taken care of before the move.

5. My Grandpa survived his knee replacement surgery and my aunt and uncle are helping him out around the house.

6. I love.

7. Emily and I have been watching Lord of the Rings (extended versions) and tonight we finish with Return of the King.

8. I just typed up my 30 days notice letter to send to my landlord.

9. I missed a conference call for work (Intel) and I don't think my boss cares.

10. I saw Akira for the first time. On a big screen. I heart Midnight Movies.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! That was close. I was jonesing for some lovie, and you delivered just in time.

Good luck on the apartment hunt - I'll send happy abode thoughts your way.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home