insert: clever and witty remark

sometimes resembling something interesting.

Friday, October 07, 2005

ARGH

Dealing with legal paperwork without having boundless amounts patience or knowledge of legal terms is really frustrating. I'm trying to prepare the final judgement papers on the divorce so that way November 7th is a hassle-free day. But it ends up that rather than filing for the super easy summation divorce I filed for the regular one that deals with child support and stuff like that. So there are all these unexpected waiver forms we have to fill out (like no, I don't want spousal support, no we have no assets to divide etc etc). Bleh. I wish I paid closer attention. Either way, I'm weeding through all this stuff on work time, so I suppose that should console me a bit. Hooray for continuous abuse of work!

And in other news, Dylan gave his notice to work today. It's like all these different hurdles are being passed so quickly before I know it we'll be in a moving van. It's all going very fast. The plan is that we leave November 29th or 30th so we can take our time and also so we can be there by December 1st to move into our respective apartments. Oye, it's coming up so quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home