News
For some reason this story about the missing VCU student Taylor Behl has me transfixed. Maybe because she is pretty (check out her myspace page.). Maybe it's because she's 17 and the guy they are focusing the most attention on is a 38 year old guy who was romantically (?!?!?! - ICK) involved with her at one point. When they arrested him, they charged him with 16 counts of possession of child pornography from what they found in his home. Either way, she's been missing since September 4th, and there doesn't seem to be any leads. It's sad. I know it happens all the time. It's just a bummer. If you want to know more about the story, there is a citizen journalist running Riehl World View which seems to be the most comprehensive site for updates. If you don't want to know about it, ignore it. It's just depressing stuff anyway.
And without stating the obvious, I have way too much free time at work. And not enough internet at home, so I have to get it all out here.
And on a completely unrelated note, I would avoid Nedelle's From the Lion's Mouth. It sucks. It's totally boring and uninspired. I really wanted to like it because she is local and has toured with Xiu Xiu and the Yellow Swans. But I guess sometimes disappointment overrides desire. Instead, relisten to Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane over the Sea. It's rewarding.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home