I must stop
As of late, I've been obsessed with crimes. Daily I read crime blogs like Planethuff and historical crime sites like Crime Library. I am starting to think that it's a tad unhealthy.
What initially got me intrigued was the disappearance of Taylor Behl. Now that she was found dead, I've been following that story. And by following her story, I've encountered TONS of websites dedicated to websleuthing current stories and reviewing evidence and literature on outdated cases.
And it's finally making my head (and my heart) hurt.
So I think it's time I take a break from it all. It just feeds into my already morbid take on things. It makes me wonder everytime I say goodnight to someone if it will be last time I see them and if they know how much I love them. It makes me wonder who would go to my funeral and who would launch media campaigns for my safe return were I ever to be abducted. And all this is crazy talk. I will go insane if I take everything that seriously.
So goodbye unhealthy obsession with crime. Goodbye stark realism. This lil birdie is poking her head back in the sand.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home