insert: clever and witty remark

sometimes resembling something interesting.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's all happening

Today on my trek to get lunch I discovered not only was it a gorgeous and sunny Northern California afternoon, but it was also deliciously warm. Somewhere in the low 80's, if I were forced to guess. And all it made me want to do was haul my pale ass up to a place where the damp and somewhat dreary will replace this hated sun. 15 days left until we are on our way northward. Crazy.

And in the spirit of countdowns, I have 6 working days left. Well, 6 and a half, if you count the rest of today. Then I venture into the scary land of trying to find a new job. Hopefully the desinted employment will be high paying and in downtown Seattle. But desperate times call for desperate measures, so who knows where I will end up working.

Without completely jinxing myself and Emily, I think we found an apartment. Well, actually, Joey (Emily's boyfriend) found us an apartment. It's right next to him. Not next property - the next unit. As in we share a common wall next to him. It's awesome because it's in Capitol Hill, which is where we wanted to be, and it's a nice property with a fenced yard for Lola and Freckles to frolic in. We should find out later this week if it is a sure thing or not.

After work today, I pick up Freckles from the vet. He's getting some unknown number of teeth pulled. Poor little guy. But at least people will love him again since he won't have dragon breath anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home