Quick Update
My car blows. I keep having to spend money on it to make sure I can sell it in a couple weeks. A word to the wise, a battery for a V6 truck is impressively expensive.
My dog is expensive. Lots of dental work and being a breed susceptible to ear infections and bad teeth = expensive vet visits. But I love my lil stinker so I suck it up and deal.
My divorce is final. I'm officially single, though I have been for over a year now. And my name is going back to Careaga. Suck on that.
My sleeping patterns have been severely disrupted due to stress over pending Seattle move. In 21 days we will be packing a moving truck and we still have no place to live. I'm not even attempting to find a job yet and I keep hearing stories of difficulty finding a job. But these things will soon pass. Hopefully.
I watched Episode III yesterday. Yawn. I needed to see it to see it but it was unimpressive with cheesy dialogue and home movie style transitions (I'll give it some substantial kudos for a couple awesome fighting scenes). But I did also watch Finding Neverland which made me smile and cry and yearn to tap into my inner child.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home