insert: clever and witty remark

sometimes resembling something interesting.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Noxious snow

My day is beginning to become a pretty notable day. No, it doesn't include being surprised at work with a singing quartet or anything of the sickly romantic nature. It has so far started out with snow and an enclosed fart bomb.

I was walking to my bus stop this morning and thought something was on fire. There was white stuff falling from the sky, which was deeply confusing to me. You think that the cold and wet would have given it away, but I'm not much of a morning person. Ends up it's snowing.

Then on my short busride to work I started to wake up. To the smell of someone unleashing the noxious pits of their bowels on us unapproving commuters. Yes, someone crop dusted the bus so badly that I had tears in my eyes. Although since the offender created a womb of ass stench that they were forced to endure as well, I think ass encapsulate is a better word.

So semantics aside, my bus was ass encapsulated this morning. And this had to happen on a cold day where everyone looks at each other daringly, like "no, you open the window cause I'm cold".

Now with that incredulous start of the day, I have to say:
a. what am I doing blogging so early in the morning?
b. please don't crop dust the innocents
c. Happy Valentine's Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home