insert: clever and witty remark

sometimes resembling something interesting.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Woooooooot!

I am officially employed! Goodbye tension and stress! Hello paychecks!

I really like all my creative, fun coworkers and the cool stuff we sell. I love the fact that this is 17 blocks from my house and a brisk 20 minute walk. Though I may be seeing things through rose tinted glasses, so far I'm super stoked.

I'm convinced the reason why I got this job is because I got to see Tracy on Monday (yay fondue!) and I made her vow to send me good vibes during my interviews. So, thanks Tracy!

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome, girl!

Yaaaaaaay!

This must means we need to eat more cheese. Cheese equals good fortune.

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh... will you be our official cute stationary hook up from now on?

congrats on the gig! and yay for paychecks!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Serene Careaga said...

Thanks for the congrats guys!

And I will mos def be the stationary hook up. Just holla.

Mwahs all around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home