Adios 2005
As I waste some time before going out with Dylan to celebrate the closing of 2005, I am taking a brief moment to stroke my phantom beard and muse about my year.
Many, many good things about 2005:
Dylan
Emily
The Russell Clan (and expanded version coming in 2006)
Lesley and Greg
Eric and Erica
Met some fabulous people (Sherry, Matt, Nicci, Rachael)
Took an awesome road trip to Seattle
Moved to Seattle
Reconnected with some old friends
Spent time with my family
Cadaveric dissections
Had a blast with Brian for my birthday
Got my last name back
Discovered lots of good music
Crafting
Some not so hot things about 2005:
Moving trip woes
Dropping out of school (again)
Discovered I'm more stubborn than I ever thought
Found out some people are really cruel and mean
Difficulty finding a job in Seattle
Finding more gray hairs than emotionally prepared for
Freckles health issues
All in all, some good times and some bad. But I guess that is what makes things interesting. I suppose it can't be good all the time, right? And the other plus is that some things on my "bad" list turned out to be not so bad, like the moving trip woes. At least I got to see snow, right?
So, there you have it. Farewell 2005. It's been real.


1 Comments:
So long, 2005! Hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back no mo', no mo', no mo', no mo'!
I, like you, had goods and bads this year... but I have to say that it was, in all honesty, the longest fucking year of my life. Good riddance.
Yeay, 2006 - I'm rooting for you. Don't let me down!!
Post a Comment
<< Home