Cult Classic
If one needed more proof that some Christians are crazy and insane, here is your proof. I remember watching Kirk Cameron on television as a wee lass and thinking he was rad. Now before you get all puffed up about it, I will be the first to point out most Christians are a pretty cool bunch.I even attended a private Christian school in Tacoma in 4th grade and I am here to tell my tale. But still, c'mon....
And in other cult news, I had a dream I was part of the Rainbow Family. Weird all around. I changed my name and lived in some commune in Utah. None of the more vivid stories I've read about commune life crossed my dream path, thank god, but I did wake up feeling pretty dissatisfied with the experience.
Perhaps that is why I am not a good person and upon death I will be cast immediately into hell. Or something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home