Baby Shower Success!
For anyone who gives a damn (which probably accounts for two or three of you out there), Tracy's baby shower was today.
I think, or at least hope, it was fun for everyone who attended. In a bit of a hidden blessing, this week has been hectic so I wasn't able to stress out about it at all. I have a tendency to worry a lot and it causes me to panic and stress without any reason. So this morning I woke up early and somehow managed to figure out what I needed to feed 20ish people.
So my desire to have a casual, no-game-havin', hanging out party happen with success. In large part to my co-hostesses Jessica and Robin. The men did show up, so my master scheme of a truly co-ed baby shower actually happened (and as a minor backfire, Dylan had to go to Canada so I was one of three women there without a male counterpart). Though I'm sure the major lure was pizza and beer. And their woman counterpart giving them the stern "you will do this" look.
And I had fun. I always have fun with the Russell clan. They are a fun bunch. It's nice to know they are bringing another cool person into the universe.


2 Comments:
I bow in your general direction!
That was the most fun I've had in a really, really long time. I still have that warm happy feeling inside from seeing so many people I love all at the same time.
You rule, my dear. *smooch* It just couldn't have been a better day!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home