What a Bummer
Thanks to any of you that sent happy thoughts my way on Wednesday. I felt really calm and collected during the exam. However, those happy thought vibes during my test apparently didn't put me over the top where I knew what I was doing. I got a 95/150. Yeah, that's a whopping 63%. I cannot believe I got a D. It makes me want to drink. But instead I should remember I have 3 more midterms and will most likely get a B in the class if I kick ass from here on out. I deserved the D because I've been incredibly lazy with my classes. Still, what a bummer.
I know my schedule sucks. I don't know how I am going to be able to get good grades in the hardest classes I have to take while working two jobs and keeping some resemblance of a social life. I will figure it out though. I definitely know that whatever I am doing now is not working. Argh - this is so frustrating.
I just want to move now and be over with this.


2 Comments:
hmmm...perhaps that when you have 2 jobs and a full school schedule with hard classes the time spent being social should be spent studying.
bye bye social life. :( Unless you can make studying social...but that would probably involve classmates and study groups.
anyway, you'll do better then next time.
Also. WTF. "midterm" does not mean middle of the term anymore does it. You have 4 midterms in a semester? i find that pretty f'in funny.
serene + no fun = nervous breakdown
i just need to find a happy medium where i get my free time and my study time. this is certainly the motivation i needed to find that though.
Post a Comment
<< Home