Happy Thoughts
I need a favor. A gigantic one. At some point between 5 pm and 6:30 pm today I need a wave of happy thoughts. I am ill-prepared for my physiology midterm and am pretty nervous.
Speaking of happy thoughts, I am filled to the brim with them right now (at least when I don't dwell on my upcoming test). I am feeling very excited for my move to Seattle in December. And while Marisa moving out didn't go as smoothly as I hoped for, things are for the better as I suspected. I am feeling very lucky to have such awesome friends, especially through these pretty rough few weeks. And now I am teetering on that edge of nervous happiness, like something might come along and ruin my party. I really hope that doesn't happen, because this is a pretty pleasant place to be.
****UPDATE****
To the livejournal user that linked to my blog in an entry I can't read - thanks for the traffic I guess. Though there isn't much to read here so I don't know what all the fuss is about.


1 Comments:
i sent you some vibes. how'd they work out?
Post a Comment
<< Home