Just Call Me Webster
While "working" (see: masterful craft of appearing to be busy while you are internetting and joking on AIM) today I thought I came up with a word. Those of you who know me can probably recall at least a few instances where I've done this in your presence. It's something I do from time to time, most often with basic English grammar rules being playing the sacrificial virgins to that which is my entertainment.
Anyhow, I was so excited to use this fictious word to describe how Valarie and I were waxing philisophical on whether a dumb person could be a nerd. So enter philiosophizing.
Ends up this is a real word.
Definition?
n : the exposition (often superficially) of a particular philosophy


1 Comments:
Ah, reminds me of a recent conversation with Greg, in which he was discussing the "ethicacy" of some recent political action.
"Ethicacy?" I asked, trying to recall whether or not this seemingly real word actually existed outside Greg's head.
Turns out that it does not.
I kinda like it. I think we could start a whole blog around the premise of testing the "ethicacy" of political decisions and actions.
Post a Comment
<< Home